Who Knew You Could Do So Many Awesome Things With Your Glue Gun?
Ah, the hot glue gun…every crafter’s ultimate tool.
We’re all familiar with what it’s meant to do — glue things together — but the little handheld appliance can be used for tons of other things! From creating beautiful wall art to helping you keep your clothes from falling off hangers…here’s how you can get the most out of your glue gun.
1. This genius drilled a little hole in their desk and glued their charger into it.
2. Prevent mold buildup inside bath toys by sealing them off with glue.
3. Go old-school and seal your envelopes like so.
4. Decorate bottles and paint them to create cute vases.
5. When you wrap your phone in a plastic bag and cover it with glue, you can make a cool, customized phone case.
6. If you work with clay, make cool designs on a rolling pin and the decorative options are endless!
7. Use silicone molds to make little pendants to attach to bobby pins, earrings, and more fun accessories.
8. This ring is easy to make and simple to customize!
9. Cover wire to make beautiful home decor pieces that look like coral.
10. Make little kids’ indoor shoes slip-free by doing this to their soles.
What you are waiting for? If you don’t have a glue gun, go buy it now!