Turn Cardboard Boxes Into These Kid-Friendly Crafts
My mother is the ultimate hoarder. She works part-time at a retail store and I swear, at least once a week, she brings home some empty cardboard boxes. Her excuse is that we might need them to store something in the future. (Spoiler alert: We never will.)
Cardboard can be used for more than just storing things, though.
In fact, it can be used for just about ANYTHING! These awesome parents took the old boxes collecting dust in their attics and transformed them into awesome playthings for their children. Check out these 20 crazy-awesome cardboard creations that are kiddo-friendly!
1. This playhouse is fit for a housewife.
2. Why would your little ones need a cellphone when they could have this retro rotary telephone?
3. Be the queen of the castle!
4. This stylish purse can accessorize any outfit.
5. Get on track with this train station.
6. Teach them to do their own laundry with this washing machine.
7. This is a palace built for a queen.
8. They’re never too early for their first job at this grocery store.
9. Make them a brand-new sports car.
10. Create a gas pump to keep that new sports car on the go.
11. And teach them the rules of the road with this working stoplight!
12. Let their imaginations soar with this airplane.
13. This sink and stove will teach the kids how to cook and clean up after themselves.
14. No needles required to craft this cute sewing machine.
15. Lose your kids for hours in this crazy maze.
16. Going down?
17. Invite the neighborhood kids over for a showing at this drive-in theatre.
18. Explore the great outdoors with this duct tape camper.
19. Ahoy, mates! Create your own pirate ship.
20. Share secrets with all your friends in this backyard clubhouse.
This is a very good idea to interact with your kids. Instead of letting your kids holding ipad or iphone, why don’t you try to give your kids some cardboard boxes to release their creativity.