These 20 People In Charge Of Signs Just Became National Heroes
You know that saying, “Everyone is a comedian”? Judging by these 20 hilarious signs, that might just be true!
Who knew that some of the world’s funniest people work in hotels, churches, and restaurants? While their day jobs might be mundane, they let their humor and creativity shine whenever it’s their turn to change a sign. The puns and jokes they come up with are enough to put a smile on anyone’s face.
1. Finally, a political message I can get behind!
2. That sounds like a good plan.
3. Who wouldn’t choose a beer over a bear attack?
4. Not many sign makers take the time to be this thorough.
5. I don’t know what they sell, but I’d shop there because of this sign alone.
6. The sad thing is, people would probably buy those.
7. It’s about time someone said it!
8. It looks like someone’s dipping into their own supply.
9. Just wait until Kanye runs in 2020.
10. I’ve never read a more perfect description.
11. Good one, church. I’m sure that did a lot to attract the youth.
12. Someone date this guy, he’s hilarious!
13. Seriously, stop it.
14. “No, Mom, I said for FOX sake!”
15. Well, she’s honest. What more do you need?
16. Glad to know I’m not alone, Domino’s.
17. Less than five words, but it tells a whole story!
18. This should be in every coffee shop.
19. Because nothing sells products like an old meme.
20. They had me at tacos!
Thanks for the laughs, sign guys (and gals)! You all are national heroes.