Fails That Not Only Hurt People’s Pride, But Definitely Their Bodies Too
Martial artist and founder of aikido Morihei Ueshiba once said, “Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something.”
We’ve all failed spectacularly in our lives — it’s what makes us human. But we can only imagine that these people learned not to ever fail in front of a camera again…well, that and to always wear protective body armor.
These fails definitely hurt their pride and their bodies.
1. Now that’s what I call a header!
2. Break dancing just got a new meaning.
3. Lesson learned: don’t be a jerk!
4. If someone is throwing a punch, get out of the way.
5. That’s either a super strong man or a super weak wall.
6. How was this not going to end badly?
7. Get out of the way! That guy is trying to steal third!
8. What did you think was going to happen, sir?
9. This kid should just be the goalie.
10. Trains are jerks.
11. Woof. You poor, innocent bystander.
12. That’s what you get for falling asleep in class.