Do You Know Ice Cream Could Get Any Better?
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!
Let’s get something straight: ice cream is the best. It’s creamy, it’s sweet, and there is nothing quite like it. In the U.S. alone, the average person consumes about 48 pints of ice cream each year.
And while ice cream on its own is (of course) delicious, there are simple ways that you can step up your cool dessert game and make it an even more perfect treat than it already is. Sounds impossible, right? Well, you’ll just have to see for yourself…
1. Put some ice cream in your almost-empty Nutella jar and eat it up!
2. Ice cream and heat don’t typically mix well, but check out this grilled ice cream treat.
3. Pair your slice-and-bake cookies with a slice of ice cream. Ice cream sandwiches have never been easier!
4. If you just want a bite (or ten) of ice cream, these pretzel poppers make great bite-size delights.
5. Prevent a mess with cupcake liners.
6. Like breakfast? Like ice cream? Then put them together and see what happens!
7. What’s better than a regular bowl? These cookie bowls!
8. Make a colorful popsicle for any occasion with just Sprite and gummy bears.
9. Make homemade ice cream sandwiches using freshly baked brownies.
10. Add these ice cream cubes to milk for a flavor boost.
Its not just ice-cream anymore, you can DIY the ice-cream to other level! I like no.8 so much, by the way