best ways to be SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE
Identify your passions.
First of all, ask yourself the following questions:
- What do you want your legacy to be?
- How would you like to be remembered by others?
- How do you want to make your community a better place?
- What are your subjects of interest?
The most important thing before you can achieve success you have to define what success means to you and what you want to do with life. Identifying your passions, interests and values will help you set goals and give your life a sense of meaning.
Make a list of your goals, and what you might do to achieve them.
Be sure to address both short-term and long-term goals (try to think beyond financial/career goals).
You could consider which subjects you enjoyed studying in school, and why. This can help give you an idea of what you may be best at or more interested in.
Ask yourself, is what I’m doing going to lead me to where I want to be in life?
You have to start paying attention to your actions to achieve your dreams and be the person you want to be. If you find yourself constantly bored, daydreaming about the future or past or counting down the minutes until the day ends, it is probably because you feel disconnected from what you’re doing.
You should try to spend your free time doing things that you enjoy doing, rather than wasting time. Remember that the concept of “wasted time” is relative. Not everything you do has to be productive in the conventional sense, but it should be engaging and enjoyable.
Education gives you the knowledge, skills, and credibility to achieve your maximum potential. In terms of financial success, statistics have shown that the more education you have or the higher degree you achieve , the more money you are likely to make.
Not all education has to be formal. Apprenticeships and long-term training programs are also positively correlated with higher incomes.
Manage your finances.
- Learning how to manage your money will help ensure your financial stability over time, regardless of your income.
- Keep track of your expenses. Review your bank statements often and notice where you spend your money. If you do your banking online, be sure to keep personal records as well. This will help you prevent over-spending and ensure that your bank statements are correct.
- Understand your income. When calculating your income, be sure to take into account the federal, state, and social security taxes that will be deducted from your gross pay. The resulting number is your net pay, which is what you end up taking home with you.
- Save money. Every month, you should deposit some of your money into a savings account. Consider asking your employer to directly deposit a portion of your income into your savings account.
- 6. TIME
Manage your time.
- Manage your time so that you have enough time to complete a task effectively because putting off important tasks until the last minute can cause you unnecessary stress, and increases the likelihood of errors. Manage your time so that you have enough time to complete a task effectively.
- You can use a paper or electronic planner to help keep you organized throughout the day, week, and month.Make a list of all the things you need to do in a given day, and check off each task as you complete it. This will help you stay organized and motivated.
Many people want to achieve success in life, but it’s easier said than done. There are so many distractions that it can be challenging to discipline oneself to accomplish a monumental goal. By keeping the following advice in mind, however, you can dramatically increase your chances of becoming successful in whatever you choose to pursue[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]Source : http://www.wikihow.com/Be-Successful
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_video link=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LfM9ZPGmVY”][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Latest posts by Kamala (see all)
- How to dress for your body shape!! - Aug 19, 2015
- 90 minutes to dress up yourself for girls in a week!! - Aug 17, 2015
- 10 secrets of sleeping !! - Aug 17, 2015