The 25 Most Epic Notes Ever Left In An Office
Putting up with coworkers can be a trial for most people.
If you’re very particular (or possibly an extreme introvert), it can even feel like a punishment. However, there are creative, positive ways you can vent your frustration about your coworkers.
And then there are these passive aggressive notes.
1. And they were never heard from again.
2. Clever…but RIP Kevin.
3. I can only imagine what the wink means.
4. This is amazing.
5. Sick Comic Sans burn.
6. GOOD ONE.
7. Birds of a feather Dave together.
8. They were asking for it, really.
9. They make a good point.
10. Never forget (the time the cleaning crew missed a dead cricket).
11. Sometimes, cans just aren’t into you.
12. These fonts need to STAHP.
13. No one will ever know…
14. This is what happens when you email the office about a lost pen.
15. This is a work of art.
16. If you’re going to make rules, follow them yourself.
17. That day, Debbie realized she was eating everyone’s food.
18. The note works as both a troll instruction or reaction. Perfect.
19. You gotta hate dealing with spoiled milk. So annoying.
20. And how many people follow that advice?
21. We have to do a better job of keeping our doors calm.
22. One of these is not like the other.
23. The office refused to take down this landline phone that no longer worked, so…
24. The worst. Just the worst.
25. They make a good point, sign.
Latest posts by Jean Lina (see all)