15 Ways To Repurpose Those Old, Ratty Jeans
We’ve all got them…a pair (or 10) of old jeans that we really shouldn’t be wearing anymore either because they have too many holes, don’t fit, or are just out of style. Even if you’ve retired them from your repertoire, they continue to take up space in your wardrobe. If you can’t bring yourself to donate them, there are tons of other ways to reuse your old jeans around your home.
Claim back your closet all while avoiding a painful goodbye!
1. You can also just make them into shorts.
2. If you cuff them, add some flare with a fun piece of fabric.
3. Make a fun and functional camera case!
4. Don’t waste any part of your jeans by using the seams for coasters.
5. You can also make this pretty woven version.
6. This fun bucket bag has a bright, customizable lining.
7. No one will believe you when you tell them you made this jean pouch.
8. This clutch can act as a purse or a makeup bag.
9. Not only is this picnic blanket made with old jean pieces, the carrying sash uses denim, too!
10. Store just about anything in these cute jean baskets.
11. Got a bunch of jeans? Turn them into a comfy poof!
12. These place mats have a dedicated spot for all your cutlery.
13. Get cooking with adorable jean aprons.
14. This shorter option is also cute.
15. Not only are these jean organizers stylish, they’re practical, too!
Latest posts by Jean Lina (see all)