10 Kitchen Hacks Will Transform You From Zero To Master Chef
Cooking is more than just science…it’s a skills game!
Anyone else find themselves spending countless hours watching the Food Network? I’m always so perplexed at how both master and amateur cooks alike can produce such top-notch culinary dishes…and in 30 minutes or less!
But don’t fret, you can have the culinary prowess of a master chef thanks to these time-saving kitchen hacks.
1. Place some uncooked rice into a pot of salty soup to help draw out some of the excess salt.
2. Who knew Coca-Cola served as the perfect meat tenderizer?
3. Ensure freshness for your fruits and veggies by grabbing a straw and a Ziploc baggie to suck the excess air out!
4. Need hands-free access to instructions? Use a clothing hanger to suspend your recipe from kitchen cupboards.
5. If you find your broth to be just a bit too fatty, stick it in the fridge to cool then skim the top layer off!
6. Soaking onions in a bowl of ice water can eliminate the stench without sacrificing the taste!
7. Use a wine glass to make perfectly rounded cookies and biscuits.
8. Need to cut some veggies, but don’t have time for a knife? Try a pizza cutter!
9. What’s better than ice cream? Eating ice cream from these awesome, edible chocolate bowls!
10. One part oil to five parts water is the perfect recipe for a DIY cooking spray
Follow these tips, so you don’t need to buy the expensive kitchen stuff to make your cooking go smooth.