10 Awesome Idea Uses For The Bread Clip
What do you do with your bread clip when you’re done with the loaf?
If your answer is “just throw them away,” or “what are you talking about?” I don’t blame you. You either ignore their existence or toss them in the trash without a second thought. But those little tags are actually way more useful than you could ever have imagined. Here’s the proof:
1.Get a cheap knitting marker.
2. Fix your sandals.
3. Make interesting jewelry — no one will know the original use!
4. Decorate them for special occasions and holidays.
5. Never mix up wine glasses again.
6. Label your keys.
7. Scrape stickers off surfaces easily!
8. Never lose track of which plug goes to what.
9. Keep all those stray rubber bands together.
10. Never lose the end of your tape.
So, there is such a ways to use the bread clip.