10 Animal Parents Who Know The Struggle When It Comes To New Kids
Moms, dads, you know that being a parent is one of the most — if not THE most rewarding thing you’ll ever do.
Oh yeah, and it’s also the most tiring thing.
Yes, it’s totally worth it when you see your little ones grow into responsible adults. But it’s a long process to get there. You’re not alone, though! These exhausted animals know the parenthood struggle all too well…
1. “Where’s Nancy? This is her job!”
2. “Wait…so…I have to take care of them forever forever?”
3. “Okay, this isn’t so bad, after all.”
4. Then again, despite all the long nights, constant crying, and messes, every parent knows that it’s totally worth it.
5. She’s contemplating all her life decisions.
6. “Timothy, you’re lucky you’re cute.”
7. “I just can’t even…”
8. “What did I get myself into??”
9. “I just…want…to sleep.”
10. She’s soooo excited to be a new mom.
The animals’ face are really real when they have their own kids, but its cute~~